Lean Six Sigma & Lean management
What is it and how can you use it for your business or organization?
Lean Six Sigma is the modern toolbox for business improvements. It is a combination of two different ways of working on business improvement. Lean Six Sigma is a method used worldwide for business proces improvement that combines speed with quality.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
You can get certified with our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course. The certificate you achive after passing the exam successfully is accepted worldwide.
This course covers the following topics:
- the history of Lean and of Lean Six Sigma and the meaning of operational excellence
- change management and leadership
- project management and project charters
- All Lean performance metrics and instruments
- the Six Sigma performance metrics
- Statistical metrics and analysis and measurement system analysis
- Statistical process control
This is a full 2-day training course with online exam on a third day.
Prize: 1.797 ANG (taxes included).
To make an informed decision about this training course please check out the factsheet.
Lean Management is the filosophy designed and deployed by Toyota (and as of now by many many other organizations in the world). Lean Management helps you develop a structure and a culture of Continuous Improvement. Lean helps to eliminate waste and to increase the ‘flow’ in your business processes.
Lean Management White Belt
Get familiar with the principles and tools of Lean with our one-day training course Lean Management White Belt. After this course you will have more awareness and a basic understanding of lean thinking principles and underlying continuous improvement concepts and an ability to understand the fundamental lean ideas. You probably will have discovered several areas in your organisation that needs improvement in terms of waste and constraints. This is a good start for the Lean journey of your business.
After passing the exam successfully you will achieve Smart Solutions’ White Belt certificate.
prize: 631 ANG (taxes included).
Lean Management Yellow Belt
You can take our two-day training course Lean Management Yellow Belt to learn all about Lean and it’s instruments. At the end of this course you will have the knowledge of lean diagnostic, analytical and planning techniques and the ability to use them in the workplace to understand customer/stakeholder value, the current state of your proceses, solve problems and propose future states for your processes. You will be able to put into practice the instruments and techniques delivered in the training course.
After passing the exam successfully you will achieve Smart Solutions’ Yellow Belt certificate.
Prize: 1.373 ANG (taxes included).
Lean Management Green Belt
Our three-day training course in Lean Management Green Belt will give you the in-depth knowledge and understanding of the lean techniques and approaches required to develop a lean implementation program to achieve business improvement objectives.
This course covers the necessary knowledge to implement the Lean tools to reduce waste and improve the flow in your business processes. You will learn all about:
- Organised work environment: 5S, cell design, production, preparation, process; ergonomics.
- Creating a continous improvement culture by using daily stand up meetings, SOPs, brainstorm techniques and root cause analysis, PDCA Cyclus.
- Scheduling activities and capacity planning: value stream mapping,theory of constraints, pull systems, kanban, heijunka, CONWIP, just in time.
- The use of visual management and performance measures: A3, display boards, network diagrams, andon, team communications
- Flow and Lean performance metrics and instruments: takt time, cycle time, yield, TPM, SMED, OEE, jidoka/poka yoke
- Management and planning: policy deployment/hoshin kanri, project management.
- Project management; creating commitment, team development, continuous improvement, Kaizen.
After passing the exam successfully you will achieve Smart Solutions’ Green Belt certificate.
Prize: 2.327 ANG (taxes included).